Sunday, December 5, 2010

Asphalt Jungle

This movie is the first real mobster type of movie that ive seen apart from the godfather. Its a pretty good movie, not one of my favorites but it does have moments that grab my interest. The heist itself was very interesting to me and got my heart racing a bit. The thrill of it all is captivating and the director did a very good job of making the audience feel the tension and fear of being caught. But of course they didnt get caught (right away) because that would just be no fun!

My favorite character in this movie is Dix. This is because hes smart and trustworthy. Every time he is on screen he is strong, always with a stern look on his face. It is clear to see he is not a guy to mess with. One thing i dislike about his character is how he treats women. If it wasnt for Doll, dix would more than likely be dead at the railroad tracks. I'm interested to see how this movie will end because at this point everything seems up in the air

1 comment:

  1. The Comissioner gives a speech and Dix dies. [pushes forehead]

    ReplyDelete