Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lets start a quote debate

everybody is going to have a different opinion on what is the most important quote in Runaway Train. So lets talk about in right here, thats what these things are for right? 


okay my favorite quote is hands down...


Sara: You're an animal! 
Manny: No, worse! Human. Human! 


it shows so much about how manny views human nature and how we are a disgusting race in his eyes. He seems to have lost all hope in humanity and truly believes that we are the scum of the earth. Its a pretty moving statement in my opinion.


okay guys so whats your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm at war with the world and everybody in it. " but i also really like the quotes above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miracles? What are you, stupid?
    I ain't waiting for no miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. diana i love that quote too, i was in between the one i chose and the one you chose. but from what i can see, everyone loves the quotes about existentialism which makes sense since the topic is so severe and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you guys have picked the wrong train to get on.- I really like that one
    But all of the above are significant too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol kate, that was a funny quote. and yeah, i really loved that quote too diana! i think at this age, teens especially can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete